How Much is a Mini Cooper in Namibia?
WHAT IS A MINI COOPER?
A Mini Cooper is a good subcompact car for riding on winding roads.
WHICH COMPANY MADE THE MINI COOPER?
Mini Cooper was manufactured by Mini, a British automotive marque founded in 1969 owned by German automotive company BMW since 2000.
HOW MANY MILES CAN A MINI COOPER GO?
Mini Coopers have been known to last from 150,000 to 250,000 miles.
ARE MINI COOPERS EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN?
Driving a Mini Cooper comes with a high maintenance cost around $846 every year.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MINI AND A MINI COOPER?
A Mini Cooper has more powerful 1.6L engine that pushes 122 horsepower while the Mini 1.6L engine can only push 98 horsepower.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF MINI COOPERS?
The Mini range includes;
3 Convertible (three-door hatchback)
5 Countryman (five-door crossover)
PRICES FOR THE TYPES OF MINI COOPER IN THE MARKETPLACE?
Below are the starting prices for a Mini Cooper in the marketplace;
1 ELECTRIC HARDTOP- $34,225.
2 HARDTOP 2 DOOR- $28,600.
3 HARDTOD 4 DOOR- $29,700.
4 COUNTRYMAN PHEV- $46,275.
5 CLUBMAN- $34,500.
6 CONVERTIBLE- $33,800.
- How Much Does Abortion Cost in South Africa?
- How Much Does a Nurse Earn in South Africa?
- How Much Does a Chartered Accountant Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Does a CA Earn in Namibia
- How Much Do Braces Cost in Namibia?
- How Much Do Advocates Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Is a Bentley in Namibia?
- How Much Is Balenciaga in Namibia?
- How Much Is Car Insurance Per Month in Namibia?
- How Much is a Helicopter in Namibia?
- How Much is a Liquor License in Namibia?
HOW MUCH IS COOPER IN NAMIBIA?
Below are the price range for a Cooper in Namibia;
1 Mini Cooper- $1,850-$3,803,001.
2 Grootfontein- $N35,000.
3 Mini Cooper Windhoek- $N45,000.
4 Mini Hardtop 2 door- $N457,300.
5 Mini Cooper Countryman- $N494,700.