How Much Does a Nurse Earn in Namibia?
WHAT IS NURSE?
A nurse is graduate from the nursing program who has met the requirement outlined by the country to obtain a nursing license.
HOW MANY YEARS DO YOU STUDY FOR NURSING?
To become a nurse, you need to study at a recognized nursing training school for a four-year full-time course. The study period comes with practical at hospitals and clinics.
WHAT IS THE ROLE A NURSE?
Here are seven most common roles or tasks nurses are responsible for;
1 Recording medical history and symptoms.
2 Administering medications and treatment.
3 Collaborating with teams for patient care.
4 Performing diagnostic tests.
5 Conducting physical examinations.
6 Monitoring patients’ health.
7 Providing support and advice to patients.
HOW MUCH IS A NURSE PAID PER MONTH?
As of 2022, the average monthly pay for a nurse in the United State is $5,037 a month.
- How Much Are AirPods In Namibia?
- How Much Does iPhone 11 Cost in Namibia?
- How Much Does A Psychologist Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Is A DNA Test in Namibia?
- How Much Does A Police Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Is An iPhone 8 in Namibia?
- How Much is Netflix in Namibia?
- How Much Does a Pharmacist Earn in Namibia?
- How Much is a PS4 in Namibia?
- How Much Does Abortion Cost in South Africa?
NURSING JOBS AND HOW MUCH THEY ARE PAID?
1 ORTHOPEDIC NURSE- NAD 2,027,450.00.
2 URGENT CARE NURSE- NAD 1,992,190.00.
3 ONCOLOGY NURSE- NAD 1,992,190.00.
4 FAMILY NURSE- NAD 1,992,190.00.
5 CARDIAC NURSE- NAD 2,045,080.00.
6 NURSE ANSETHETIST- NAD 3,332,070.00.
7 EMERGENCY NURSE- NAD 2,045,080.00.
HOW MUCH DO GOVERNMENT NURSES EARN IN NAMIBIA?
Government nurses in Namibia earn typically around NAD 354,000 to NAD 713,000.
HOW MUCH A REGISTERED NURSE EARN IN NAMIBIA?
A working registered nurse earn around 14,500 NAD per month.