How Much Are AirPods In Namibia?
What are AirPods?
Apple’s AirPods, which were introduced in December 2016, are wireless versions of the company’s wired earphones. The AirPods are completely wireless, meaning they do not need any form of wired connection to work. A battery for the AirPods’ carrying case allows for on-the-go charging. The battery life of an AirPods without a case is roughly 5 hours. The casing has a 24-hour battery life capacity. AirPods can connect to any Bluetooth-capable gadget but were intended to be connected to mainly devices in the Apple ecosystem.
What Are AirPods Used For?
1. AirPods can help you pause, skip and adjust the volume of audio and they do this without the hassle of wires getting tangled.
2. AirPods aid in answering calls with Siri announcing every call without the user having to take his or phone from their pocket or bag.
3. They can be used to ask Siri( your voice assistant).
4. They can be used as hearing aid for people with hearing difficulties.
5. They can be used as gaming headsets.
What Are The Types Of AirPods
There are currently four models of the Apple AirPods in the market. They span in different sizes, design, prices and use cases. This is a guide to help the average person decide what is the best AirPods for their use case.
- How Much Do Teachers Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Do Pilots Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Does A Lamborghini Cost In Namibia?
- How Much Do Social Workers Earn in Namibia?
- How Much is A Horse in Namibia?
- How Much Is a Cow in Namibia?
- How Much Does Youtube Pay in Namibia?
- How Much Do Lawyers Earn in Namibia?
- How Much is Netflix Per Month in Namibia?
AirPods 2nd Gen
Currently this model of AirPods can be had for about N$2,999.00. This model has no active noise cancellation, no transparency mode, no water resistance and no wireless charging. This model as well as the other current models come standard with Bluetooth 5.0, a lightning port and a charging cord in the box. The AirPods themselves have a battery life of up to 5 hours and a case life of more than 24 hours.
AirPods 3rd Gen
This model can be found for around N$4,299.00. This model also like the last model does not have active noise cancelling and no transparency mode.
However one advantage this model has over the last model is that it comes with an IPX4 water resistance rating and wireless charging. This model has a battery life of up to 6 hours and the case has more than 30 hours battery life.
This model comes at a price of N$4,999.00. It has active noise cancellation, transparency mode, IPX4 water resistance rating and wireless charging. It comes with a battery life of about 4.5 hours without the case and more than 24 hours with the case. It also has a lighting port on the case and comes with a charging cable in the box.
This AirPods mode comes at a price of N$12,299.00. This is the only AirPods model which comes with the over the ear design and doesn’t come with the standard white color. It comes with colors such as green, silver, pink, sky blue and space grey. It comes standard with active noise cancellation and transparency mode. It doesn’t come with a battery case but rather a carrying pouch. It also does not have wireless charging. It has the highest battery life of 20 hours without a charging case.