How Much Does a Chartered Accountant Earn in Namibia?
WHO IS A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT?
A chartered accountant is an accountant who has studies accounting to a high level and gained experience in the industry.
WHAT IS THE WORK OF A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT?
A chartered account’s work is to provide advice on specific business and financial matter in addition to the regular accounting services.
- How Much Does A Psychologist Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Is A DNA Test in Namibia?
- How Much Does A Police Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Is An iPhone 8 in Namibia?
- How Much is Netflix in Namibia?
- How Much Does a Pharmacist Earn in Namibia?
- How Much is a PS4 in Namibia?
- How Much Does Abortion Cost in South Africa?
- How Much Does a Nurse Earn in South Africa?
HOW TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT IN NAMIBIA?
You need to pass the Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) or equivalent CA postgraduate exam.
HOW MUCH DO ACCOUNTANTS EARN IN NAMIBIA?
The average salary of an accountant in Namibia is R 245,500 gross per year, which is R 20 460 gross per month.
HOW MUCH DOES A CHARTERED ACCOUNT EARN IN NAMIBIA?
A Chartered Accountant in Namibia earns an average salary of 690,215 NAD per year.