How Much Do Braces Cost in Namibia
What are Braces?
Dental Braces are devices used in orthodontics that align and straightens the teeth and help position them with regard to a person’s bite, while also aiming to improve dental health.
What Are Types of Dental Braces?
Below are the five types of braces;
Metal braces: These are the most common type of braces world-wild and have been around for over 100 years now. Metal braces are most popular among children and adolescent patients. Metal braces in the past were bulky and noticeable.
2. Ceramic braces: Ceramic braces are made of clear, tooth coloured material. They work in the same way as metal braces, but are most discreet and less visible. Ceramic braces are most popular among patients who do not think lingual braces are right for them, but who still want to straighten their teeth in discreet and affordable way.
3. Self-Ligating brace: Self-ligating braces work similarly to metal and ceramic braces and are available in metal or ceramic material. The difference between self-ligation braces compared to metal or ceramic braces is that self-ligation braces use doors or chips to hold the wire in place, rather than elastic rubber ties.
- How Much Is A DNA Test in Namibia?
- How Much Does A Police Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Is An iPhone 8 in Namibia?
- How Much is Netflix in Namibia?
- How Much Does a Pharmacist Earn in Namibia?
- How Much is a PS4 in Namibia?
- How Much Does Abortion Cost in South Africa?
- How Much Does a Nurse Earn in South Africa?
- How Much Does a Chartered Accountant Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Does a CA Earn in Namibia
4. Lingual braces: Lingual braces behind the teeth are the most specialized and least common orthodontic system on the market. They are completely invisible, fully customized to your specific teeth.
5. Invisalign and Clear Aligners: Clear aligners are good for patients who had braces when they were younger and just need a “touch up”. They are clear and transparent, removable, and allow for easier brushing and flossing.
How Much Do Braces Cost in Namibia?
Labial (normal braces) cases range from NAD 15,540 up to NAD 31,612.
Lingual braces range from NAD 30,446 up to NAD 15, 519.
Aligners range from NAD 30,446 up to NAD 51,519+.