How do I buy shares in MTC Namibia?
Members of the public waiting to become part owners of the country’s oldest and biggest telecommunications company through its IPO scheduled between 20 September and 01 November 2021, should visit the MTC website, visit their nearest mobilehome or selected Nampost outlets to purchase their shares.
Does Namibia have a stock market?
Background. The Namibian Stock Exchange (“NSX”) is the only stock exchange in Namibia, with a total market capitalisation of US$ 145 billion as at end 2014, making it the second biggest exchange in Africa in those terms. The reason for this size is the large number of dual or secondary listings.
How do you trade on the Namibian Stock Exchange?
To become an investor, an individual must select and contact a registered stockbroker A stockbroker is an appointed agent who is authorized to execute, buy or sell instructions on an investor’s account. They have a fiduciary responsibility to their clients which implies management and safekeeping.
What should I invest 20k in?
- Bond ETFs. Because bonds have a stated date when the borrower will pay back the face value of the bond, these are great investments if you need a certain amount of money at a known point in time. …
- Stock ETFs. …
- Individual stocks. …
- Real estate investment trusts. …
Which shares to buy in Namibia??
- Extensive mineral deposits.
- Diamonds, uranium, gold, copper, lead, zinc and other base metals.
- Semi-precious stones and many types of dimension stones.
- Value-addition encouraged.
- Manufacturing (jewellery)
- Good prospects for oil and gas prospecting, exploration and processing.