Which is best stocks to buy?
- Reliance Industries. Multinational Conglomerate.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Information Technology.
- Information Technology.
- HDFC Bank. Banking.
How do I buy stocks in Namibia?
Background. In order to buy or sell shares on the NSX, you will need a stockbroker, such as Cirrus Securities. The stockbroker can see if there are any buyers or sellers in the market and will match sellers and buyers where possible to ensure that a transaction takes place.
Does Namibia have a stock market?
The Namibian Stock Exchange (“NSX”) is the only stock exchange in Namibia, with a total market capitalisation of US$ 145 billion as at end 2014, making it the second biggest exchange in Africa in those terms. The reason for this size is the large number of dual or secondary listings.
Where can I invest in Namibia?
Mining and Energy
- Extensive mineral deposits.
- Diamonds, uranium, gold, copper, lead, zinc and other base metals.
- Semi-precious stones and many types of dimension stones.
- Value-addition encouraged.
- Manufacturing (jewellery)
- Good prospects for oil and gas prospecting, exploration and processing.
Where can a beginner buy stocks?
The easiest way to buy stocks is through an online stockbroker. After opening and funding your account, you can buy stocks through the broker’s website in a matter of minutes. Other options include using a full-service stockbroker, or buying stock directly from the company
Where to buy stocks in Namibia?
Stocks can be bought online in Namibia on the Namibia stock exchange.