How Much Is a Learner’s License in Namibia?
WHAT IS A DRIVERS LICENSE?
A driver’s license is a legal document or authorization permitting a person to drive one or more types of motor vehicle.
HOW LONG IS A NAMIBIAN DRIVERS LICENSE VALID?
A Namibian driver’s license is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issue.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS INVOLVED IN GETTING A DRIVERS LICENSE IN NAMIBIA?
Below are the procedures in getting a Namibia driver’s license;
* First register in a driving school of your choice in Namibia.
* Obtain police clearance from the Namibian police regarding the vehicle.
* Put the vehicle through road roadworthiness.
* Apply at registering authority to register and license vehicle in your name.
WHAT IS THE PASS MARK FOR LEARNER’S LICENSE TEST IN NAMIBIA?
In other to get your learner’s license in Namibia, you need to pass at least 32 questions, which is 80% of the test before you can be handed a learner’s license.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET A DRIVERS LICENSE IN NAMIBIA?
The driving license card takes about 3-6 weeks.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A DRIVER’S LICENSE?
Here is why a driver’s license is very important;
1 It identifies you as a licensed driver
2 It serves as your official personal I.D
3 It allows emergency officials to identify you if you are involved in an accident
4 Employments opportunities
5 Proves you are responsible
- How Much to Put Braces in Namibia?
- How Much to Remove Tooth in Namibia?
- How Much Is an Iphone 7 Cost in Namibia?
- How Much Is a Kia Picanto in Namibia?
HOW MUCH IS A LEARNER’S LICENSE IN NAMIBIA?
The price for a learner’s license in Namibia is n$50.00.