How Much Is a Drivers License in Namibia?
WHAT IS A DRIVERS LICENSE?
A driver’s license is a legal document or authorization permitting a person to drive one or more types of motor vehicle.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF DRIVER’S LICENSE IN NAMIBIA?
These are the types of Namibian driver’s license;
C1 Driver’s License
C1E Driving License
CE Driver’s License
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A DRIVER’S LICENSE?
Here is why a driver’s license is very important;
It identifies you as a licensed driver
It serves as your official personal I.D
It allows emergency officials to identify you if you are involved in an accident
Proves you are responsible
HOW LONG IS A NAMIBIAN DRIVERS LICENSE VALID?
A Namibian driver’s license is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issue.
HOW DO YOU GET A DRIVERS LICENSE IN NAMIBIA?
In other to get a driver’s license, you must
* First register in a driving school of your choice in Namibia.
* Obtain police clearance from the Namibian police regarding the vehicle.
* Put the vehicle through road roadworthiness.
* Apply at registering authority to register and license vehicle in your name.
- How Much to Charge Per Km in Namibia?
- How Much Is a Generator in Namibia?
- How Much Is a Bag of Cement in Namibia?
- How Much Do YouTubers Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Does 3 Numbers Pay in Powerball Namibia?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET A DRIVERS LICENSE IN NAMIBIA?
The driving license card takes about 3-6 weeks.
HOW MUCH IS A DRIVERS LICENSE IN NAMIBIA?
Here are the prices for driver’s license in Namibia;
Leaners license – N$95.00
Driving license A1, A, B, BE, C1, C, C1E, CE – N$160.00
Professional authorisation – N$110.00