How Much Do Pilots Earn in Namibia?
What is the work of a Pilot?
Pilots are trained to fly and navigate aircrafts to transport people and goods from one location to another. Their work also involves weather assessment, performing pre-flight checks and communicating with air traffic control and monitoring instruments.
What challenges do Pilots face in their field of work?
1. Alterations in physical and biological makeup. There is a change in one’s eating, sleeping and working time. The body’s biological clock is changed as well as ones adapted pattern of life.
2. Lack of vacations with the family and limited social relations due to demands from work.
3. There is also a challenge with adapting to different climates within a short period.
Are there lots of Pilots in Namibia?
Over 90 percent of the pilots who work in Namibia are Namibians.
- How Much Do Doctors Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Are Braces in Namibia?
- How Much is a Passport in Namibia?
- How Much Do Teachers Earn in Namibia?
How does one become a Pilot?
1. You must undergo a flight education. This can be achieved by joining an aviation academy. Students are thought all about flight navigation in an aviation academy.
2. One must participate in advanced flight training. This helps to obtain information about the various types of aircraft and also acquire the appropriate skill and training.
3. You must apply for an aviation license. This license can be obtained after pilot has participated in real flight training and has achieved the required flight hours.
4. The pilot must also undergo medical examination and skill test.
5. The new pilot can begin work as a co-pilot at the beginning to gain experience in flight navigation.
How many years does it take for one to become a Pilot in Namibia?
A private Pilot license can be obtained within 3 to 6 months. However, a Commercial Pilot license can be obtained within 1 to 3 years.
How much do Pilots earn in Namibia?
Averagely, a person working as a pilot in Namibia earns 29,000 NAD per month. The lowest salary a pilot can earn in Namibia is 14,800 NAD per month. Pilots with higher salaries earn around 44,600 NAD per month.
Which benefit comes with being a Pilot?
Pilots have the privilege to travel the World and have unbeatable views. Their families also enjoy travel discounts. They also enjoy employment benefits like health, life and vision insurance as well as a retirement plan.