Walter Sisulu University WSU Nursing Online Application 2023-2024
You are on theDlamini.com. WSU Nursing Online Application for 2023-2024 is presented to you on this page. Prospective students are provided with WSU Nursing Admission Requirements. WSU Nursing Admission Forms. Tuition Fees. WSU Nursing Prospectus for 2023-2024 and access to the WSU Nursing Student Portal.
Nursing Colleges in South Africa offer some of the best nursing courses in Africa. Find WSU Nursing Registration Fees and Dates. This institution is registered with the South African Nursing Council SANC. Hence courses and programs offered are accredited. It however is essential that you check on the SANC website to confirm the accreditation status of any courses at WSU Nursing before enrolling in any of its programs.
Steps on How to Apply Online at WSU Nursing
The WSU Nursing Online Application for 2023-2024 is relatively simple. Simply ensure you have a working email address. A laptop or mobile device and internet connection. The steps are as follows.
Visit the Official website of WSU Nursing at WSU Nursing Website
The next step is to search the top navigation menu. Now click on New Student or Prospective Student.
Now, provide all personal information and necessary documents as prompted. Care must be taken to ensure you provide these correctly.
The final step is to click on Submit at the bottom of the page.
After successful completion of the steps above, an email should be sent to your email address confirming your nursing application with the WSU Nursing. Now, it is strongly advised that students desist from paying monies to anyone promising a successful admission to WSU Nursing. All questions and inquiries should be addressed to the academic registrar.
How to Apply in Person at WSU Nursing
Simply visit the Official website of WSU Nursing at WSU Nursing Website
Now download the Application Form in PDF format
Print out the document and fill it out.
Now Submit the hard copy at the registrar’s office at the school premises.
WSU Nursing Application Closing Dates
Generally speaking, nursing applications end on the 31st of July. However, application closing dates at the various nursing colleges varies from one institution to another. Kindly visit WSU Nursing Website for details on application dates.
WSU Nursing Admission Requirements
- Minimum admission score of 32.
- Age of entrance shall be 17 years to 36 years. …
- English E (HG) or D (SG)
- Biology E (HG) or D (SG)
- Physical Science E (HG) or D (SG), E (SG) may be considered on merit if the other symbols are above the minimum requirements.
National Senior Certificate (NSC)
- Minimum statutory NSC requirements for the degree must be met:
- NSC achievement rating of at least 5 (60-69%) in IsiXhosa as a home language or first additional
- NSC achievement rating of at least 4 (50-59%) in English
- NSC achievement rating of at least 4 (50-59%) in Mathematics literacy or
- NSC achievement rating of at least 3 (40-49%) in Mathematics
- NSC achievement rating of at least 4 (50-59%) in Life Sciences NSC
- achievement rating of at least 4 (50-59%) in Physical Science
- Must produce a valid student permit.
- Submit proof of the assessment of qualifications by SAQA.
- Statement from the professional body of the country of origin that the qualification obtained will be recognised.
Duration of Courses
- Four years full-time only.
- Students are selected on the basis of their academic achievements.
- The selection committee is made up of members of the Faculty.
– Certificate copy of Grade 12 results, Vocational Certificate, or final Grade 11 result.
– Certified copy of your South African ID document
Other Documents You May Need
- Proof of SANC/HPCSA registration
- Proof of completion of relevant pre-course as per prospectus (where applicable)
- Certified copy of ID
SANC Nursing Registration Fees
Registration fees is about R370 for Registered Nursing and Midwifery. The Registration fee for Enrolled Nurses and Midwives is R220. Lastly, the registration fee for Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries is R150.
WSU Nursing Courses Offered
WSU Nursing offers a number of nursing courses. These are categories as Higher Certificate in Nursing Courses. Diploma In Nursing Courses. Advanced Diploma in Midwifery Courses, Bachelor of Nursing Courses and Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Courses.