North West University NWU Nursing Online Application 2023-2024
You are on theDlamini.com. NWU Nursing Online Application for 2023-2024 is presented to you on this page. Prospective students are provided with NWU Nursing Admission Requirements. NWU Nursing Admission Forms. Tuition Fees. NWU Nursing Prospectus for 2023-2024.
Nursing Colleges in South Africa offer some of the best nursing courses in Africa. Find NWU Nursing Registration Fees and Dates. This institution is registered with the South African Nursing Council SANC. Hence courses and programs offered are accredited. It however is essential that you check on the SANC website to confirm the accreditation status of any courses at NWU Nursing before enrolling in any of its programs.
Steps on How to Apply Online at NWU Nursing
The NWU Nursing Online Application for 2023-2024 is relatively simple. Simply ensure you have a working email address. A laptop or mobile device and internet connection. The steps are as follows.
Visit the Official website of NWU Nursing at http://studies.nwu.ac.za/studies/how-apply-online
The next step is to search the top navigation menu. Now click on New Student or Prospective Student.
Now, provide all personal information and necessary documents as prompted. Care must be taken to ensure you provide these correctly.
The final step is to click on Submit at the bottom of the page.
After successful completion of the steps above, an email should be sent to your email address confirming your nursing application with the NWU Nursing. Now, it is strongly advised that students desist from paying monies to anyone promising a successful admission to NWU Nursing. All questions and inquiries should be addressed to the academic registrar.
How to Apply in Person at NWU Nursing
Simply visit the Official website of NWU Nursing at http://studies.nwu.ac.za/studies/how-apply-online
Now download the Application Form in PDF format
Print out the document and fill it out.
Now Submit the hard copy at the registrar’s office at the school premises.
NWU Nursing Application Closing Dates
Generally speaking, nursing applications end on the 31st of July. However, application closing dates at the various nursing colleges varies from one institution to another. Kindly visit http://studies.nwu.ac.za/studies/how-apply-online for details on application dates.
NWU Nursing Admission Requirements
Provisional selection of a minimum of 60 candidates per campus, will take place during the 3rd week of August, taking into account of the following:
- Grade 12 June exam results – primarily in Mathematics or Physical Sciences or Life Sciences, as well as APS score will be used to calculate a quantitative selection mark.
- Henceforth all candidates’ selection mark are arranged from highest to lowest and the top 80 (+10%) are placed on the “provisional” selection list.
- Successful candidates will be informed of the selection process results via SMS and/or email.
- The final selection will be completed as soon as the final grade 12 exam results are available (usually early January).
- University selection test for first year nursing students: Will be communicated via SMS and/or email.
- 40 hours (1 week) of job shadowing is recommended as part of the selection process.
– Certificate copy of Grade 12 results, Vocational Certificate, or final Grade 11 result.
– Certified copy of your South African ID document
Other Documents You May Need
- Proof of SANC/HPCSA registration
- Proof of completion of relevant pre-course as per prospectus (where applicable)
- Certified copy of ID
SANC Nursing Registration Fees
Registration fees is about R370 for Registered Nursing and Midwifery. The Registration fee for Enrolled Nurses and Midwives is R220. Lastly, the registration fee for Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries is R150.
NWU Nursing Courses Offered
NWU Nursing offers a number of nursing courses. These are categories as Higher Certificate in Nursing Courses. Diploma In Nursing Courses. Advanced Diploma in Midwifery Courses, Bachelor of Nursing Courses and Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Courses.