How can I buy a car in Namibia?
A few requirements to buy a new car (with bank financing) is essentially that you must have bank account. You must have a valid Namibian Driver’s license. You need to have good credit (not on some sort of blacklist) and you need to be employed permanently (at least for the last six months).
How do I buy a car with bank Windhoek?
Vehicle and Asset Finance
- New vehicles financing options.
- 10% deposit.
- 30% Balloon payment (optional).
- A repayment period up to 72 months.
- 90-day vacation payment option (69-month repayment term); client to choose any three (3) months within the first three (3) years of financing.
- Second-hand vehicles financing options.
Is used car business profitable?
Used car dealerships are profitable. Selling used cars is more profitable than selling new cars. According to the National Car Dealerships Association, the average gross profit on a used car is $2,000 while the average gross profit on a new car is $1,200.
What is the profit margin for used car dealers?
Blended total gross margin for traditional franchised auto dealers is approximately 15-18%.
How much money can you make from selling cars?
What does an average car salesman make? An average salesperson, and by average I mean someone who sells around 8 cars a month, will make between $3,000 to $4,000 a month. Above average sales people, those selling between 10 to 12 cars a month, will earn somewhere between $4,000 to $6,000 a month.
How to buy a secondhand car in Namibia?
The following documentation is required:
- Identification document;
- The seller’s vehicle registration certificate;
- A roadworthy certificate;
- Proof of purchase or Sales Agreement;
- A valid motor vehicle licence;
- The completed registration application form