How Much Do Soldiers Earn in Namibia?
The meaning of a soldier remains where one is engaged in a military service and particularly in the army. Their job is to protect their country by using weapons and technologies to help defeat the enemy.
Armed forces personnel in every country are active duty military personnel, which includes paramilitary forces if the training, organization, equipment, and control bring on board they may be used to support or replace regular military forces.
The Defence Force of Namibia comprises the national military forces Namibia. This was created after the country gained independence from South Africa in 1990.
Considering the size of Namibia military, they have 16,000 personnel as at 2019 with 0.63% increase from 2018. In 2018, they had 15,900 personnel with 0.62% decrease from 2017. In 2017, they had 16,000 personnel with 0.63% increase from 2016. In 2016, they had 15,900 personnel with 4.61% increase from 2015.
How much do soldiers earn in Namibia?
Soldiers in Namibia earns around NAD $19,100 per month. The salary range for soldiers in Namibia ranges from a minimum of NAD $10,100 to a maximum of NAD $29,900 (average).
How do I become a military in Namibia ?
Below are the requirements for one to be a soldier in Namibia.
1. Applicant must be approved by the Ministry of Defence.
2. Must have all BSc Military Science (Aeronautical, Army and Nautical) and must hold a valid Namibian Senior Secondary Certificate (NSSC) (ordinary or higher) or a recognized equivalent qualification.
3. English is a compulsory subject and should normally have been obtained as a Second Language at NSSC (O-level) with a C-symbol as minimum requirement, or English as a First Language at NSSC (O-level) with a D-symbol as a minimum.
4. Students require at least a symbol C on NSSC or equivalent qualification in Mathematics.
5. The admission can also be considered for persons who qualify through the Mature Age Entry Scheme upon successful completion of the relevant examinations as set out in the General Information and Regulations of the University of Namibia.
6. Applicant should obtain a minimum of 25 points on the University of Namibia’s Evaluation Point Scale in his/her five (5) best subject (of which Mathematics and English must be included) to be admitted to undergraduate studies.
- How Much Are Grillz in Namibia?
- How Much Is a Gucci Belt in Namibia?
- How Much Do Actors Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Do Civil Engineers Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Do Lecturers Earn in Namibia?
Security and Strategic Studies Requirements;
Master of Arts Students may be admitted to this programme if they meet the General Admission Requirements of the University of Namibia and comply with additional requirements below:
1. Must have a good Bachelor Honours degree with at least a C-grade average, from the University of
Namibia or equivalent.
2. Must have a good Postgraduate Diploma in Security and Strategic Studies from the University of Namibia
or a comparable level 8 diploma.
3. A prospective student may be interviewed and assessed before recommending his/her application to the relevant UNAM structures.
Postgraduate Diploma Requirements:
1. Must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree from the University of Namibia or any other recognized institution of higher learning.
2. Students who do not comply with (1) above, but possess senior military qualifications such as Senior Staff and Command Courses and Ten (10) years of experience, in a senior management/command position may also be considered for admission.
3. Prospective students will be required to write a one page submission to articulate the goals of their undertaking the Postgraduate studies, and the Faculty reserves the right to interview applicants.