The retail industry in Namibia is booming, and workers are reaping the benefits. In this post, we’ll discuss how much retail workers earn in Namibia, and how this compares to other industries. Namibia is a country in southern Africa. It is home to a diverse population of 2.4 million people. Most of the population (74%) is black, while the remaining 26% is made up of whites, Asians, and Hispanics. The country has a Gross National Income (GNI) of $5.8 billion, which ranks it as the 107th largest economy in the world.
The retail industry is one of the largest and fastest-growing industries in Namibia. In 2016, it was estimated that the retail industry was worth $4.4 billion. This figure is expected to grow to $5.1 billion by 2021. This growth is driven by a number of factors, including the increasing population and middle class, the rise of online shopping, and the growth of the tourism industry.
Retail workers are paid relatively well in Namibia. The average hourly wage for a retail worker is $5.50. This is higher than the minimum wage of $2.00 per hour and is also higher than the average hourly wage in Namibia, which is $4.00. Retail workers in Namibia earn more than workers in other industries, such as agriculture and manufacturing.