How Much Do Mystery Shoppers Get Paid in Namibia?
Who is a mystery shopper?
Mystery shopping is a method used by marketing research companies and organizations that wish to measure quality of sales and service, job performance, regulatory compliance, or to gather specific information about a market or competitors, including products and services.
How can you tell if someone is a mystery shopper?
1. They’re taking photos. …
2. Keeping a list. …
3. Asks too many questions. …
4. Reluctant or slow to answer questions. …
5. Asks about your competitors. …
6. They check out the bathroom. …
7. They track the time.
What skills do you need to be a mystery shopper?
excellent communication skills.
an eye for fashion and styling if that is an area you wish to work in.
a positive outlook.
an enthusiastic, confident and friendly manner.
the stamina to spend a long time standing and walking around.
a smart appearance.
excellent written skills.
What kind of job is a mystery shopper?
What Is a Mystery Shopper? A mystery shopper is a person hired by a retailer or marketing research company to shop at one or several locations and report back on the overall customer experience. It’s one of the few job opportunities in which you can bank on your shopping skills
- How Much Does a Bookkeeper Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Do Project Managers Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Do Primary School Teachers Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Do Postnet Owners Make in Namibia?
- How Much Do Occupational Therapists Earn in Namibia?
- How Much Do Nail Technicians Earn in Namibia?
Who uses mystery shoppers?
Residential & Commercial Renting, Leasing & Sales. Using a mystery shopper to pose as a potential client helps property owners assess the skills of their staff and bring vacancy rates to zero.
How much do mystery shoppers get paid in Namibia?
Mystery shoppers get paid around N$1801.00 in Namibia