College of the Arts (COTA) Application 2024-2025
You are on thedlamini.com. On this page, we present to you the College of the Arts COTA Online Application for 2024-2025. Find resources for your College of the Arts COTA Application for 2024-2025, including Admission Requirements. Prospectus for 2024-2025. Contact Details. Application Portal. Student Portal. Online Library. Due Dates and Undergraduate/Postgraduate Tuition Fees.
We at thedlamini.com advise that students apply for their College of the Arts COTA Online Application as soon as possible to ensure a hassle-free application process.
College of the Arts COTA Courses range from Undergraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Courses – Masters Degrees, PhD Degrees and various Doctorate Degrees. The university also offers local and distance courses to suit the needs of every student.
|College of the Arts COTA
|College of the Arts COTA Undergraduate Online Application
|College of the Arts COTA Postgraduate Online Application
The following documents must included in the application:
- Two copies of certified grade 12 (Grade 10 for mature entry )
- Copy of Birth Certificate, ID or Passport
- One Passport size photo
- Reference letter from the employer indicating years of work experience and responsibilities.
College of the Arts COTA Late Application 2024-2025
College of the Arts COTA late applications. It should be noted that late application dates are subject to change. Kindly visit the official website for more details.
|College of the Arts COTA Late Applications
College of the Arts COTA Mature Age Entry Application 2024-2025
- 25 years old, 3 years relevant working experience & Grade 10 Certificate.
- Prospective applicants should pass the entry Aptitude Test of TUCSIN.
|College of the Arts COTA Mature Age Entry Application
Outlined below are the procedures for College of the Arts COTA Undergraduate Online Application, Postgraduate Application and Mature age entry. Kindly follow these procedures carefully to ensure a smooth application.
Step 1 Pre-Application
What you need before applying online are the following:
- Certified scanned copies of Academic certificates
- Certified scanned copies of ID card or Passport
- Scanned Employer certificate (testimonial)
- Scanned proof of payment.